This lovely three bedroom home ticks all boxes, its a very well presented home inside and out. The home features built-in robes in all bedrooms, a two way bathroom off the main bedroom, with a separate toilet and is situated in a very convenient location in Runcorn.
The private backyard is extremely low maintenance and offers ample space for the children to play, also the added bonus of a garden shed. The home is fully Tiled through out the home.
* 3 Bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and fans
* 1 Bathroom (dual access)
* Kitchen with gas cooktop and plenty of bench and cupboards
* Separate toilet
* 2 living rooms
* large covered outdoor entertainment area
* single lock up garage and plenty of off-street parking
Home is finished off with INCLUSIONS:
* ceiling fans
* Fastest NBN-fibre to the premises (FTTP) with average speed of 70 mbps
* Fully Fenced Yard ample room for the kids to play
* Ample storage space available
* Dead Locks on all external doors
* Security Screens to doors and windows
* Tiled through out
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES for Runcorn Heights State School and Runcorn State High School. Additional schools in the local area include Kuraby Special School Sunnybank Hills State School and Warrigal Road State School.
* Neaest bus Stop is at Beenleigh Rd at Fruitgrove station with route 150, 155, 156, N154, P157 and R590 that goes to Brisbane City, Griffith Uni and Garden City (Westfield)
* 700m to Fruitgrove Train Station and 1.6kms to Kuraby Station
* Easy access to Logan Motorway and Gateway
SHOPS & SERVICES
* less than a kilometers to the local supermarkets, restaurants and food chains!
* IGA Runcorn, FoodWorks Sunnybank Hills and Woolworths is less than 2kms away!
* ALDI Sunnybank is 2.1 kms!
Property is Water Efficient
Property is smoke alarm compliant
Pets are negotiable on application
Smoking is not permitted inside any of our properties
Land size 664m2
House faces west
Built in 1989
IMPORTANT: We are looking for good long-term tenants who communicates well, have good track records of paying rent 2 weeks in advance or are prepared to pay 2 weeks in advance rent. The approved applicants are expected to look after the property inside and outside (mowing and general upkeep).
Please REGISTER & BOOK in a viewing time with us.
Once your register please CONFIRM with us that you will be attending.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.