This lowset home features:
– Master Bedroom with with walk-in-robe and ensuite
– Bedrooms 2 and 3 has built-in-robes
– Kitchen with island bench, gas cooking, oven, plenty of cupboard space and storage
– Open living & dining area
– Main bathroom
– Laundry area situated in garage area
– Large alfresco area with outlook to the natural bush environmental reserve
– Double garage with large sliding door to the rear
Home finished off with:
+ High quality polished tiling
+ Air Conditioning
+ Ceiling Fans
+ Walking track
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES for Bounty Boulevard State School and North Lakes State College. Additional schools include Northpine Christian College, Moreton Downs State School, Dakabin State High School and The Lakes College.
* Nearest Bus stop is at Aurora Bvd near Bounty Bvd, with route Bus 689 which can take you straight to Westfield North Lakes
* Nearest Train Station is Dakabin Station (3.2km) and Mango Hill East Station (4.1km)
SHOPS & SERVICES
– Bunnings only 400m
– IGA SUPA Northlakes, Cornetts IGA, Restaurants and cafes within 2kms
Property is currently on the market for sale, and therefore only a maximum of 6 month lease is available
Property is Water Efficient and tenants will be charged for water consumption
Property is smoke alarm compliant
Pets may be considered upon application
Smoking is not permitted inside any of our properties
Land area 338m2
House faces West
IMPORTANT: We are looking for good long-term tenants who communicates well, have good track records of paying rent 2 weeks in advance or are prepared to pay 2 weeks in advance rent. The approved applicants are expected to look after the property inside and outside (mowing and general upkeep). The property is currently on the market for sale.
Please REGISTER & BOOK in a viewing time with us.
Once you register please CONFIRM with us that you will be attending.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.