816m2 gentle elevated rectangular block offers:
Bed 2 with ensuite and built-in-robe
Bed 3, 4 with built-in-robes
Bed 1 with ensuite (double vanities), sliding glass doors and walk-in-robe
Kitchen with Miele integrated oven, cook top, dishwasher, microwave and coffee machine.
Family and Meals
Patio under roof
Under stair cool room
Double lock up carport and outdoor entertaining areas
Home is FINISHED OFF with:
+ 3 Bathrooms (2 ensuites, 1 bathroom)
+ ducted air conditioning throughout
+ ceiling fans in all bedrooms
+ crimsafe security screens
+ secure entry and intercom
+ 2 underground water tanks
+ third rainwater tank
+ Colourbond shed
+ solar hot water system
+ Solar panels
+ water tanks and bore water with pump
+ full perimeter fencing
OFF-LIMITS AREAS and not part of the leased area are: formal lounge and office 1, office 2 areas + pool [Please see attached floor plan for reference].
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES for Robertson State School, Sunnybank State High School and Sunnybank Special School
* Nearest bus station is at Troughton Rd at Musgrave Road with route 135, 155 & 598
* City express buses on Mains Rd at Sunnybank with routes 130, 131, 132, 136, 139, 140, 599, N130, P137 and P151
* Nearest Train station is Banoon Station (1.6km)
* City direct M3 pacific motorway
SHOPS & SERVICES
* Cole Supermarket, local restaurants, cafe and food chains are within 700m away!
* Woolworths Sunnybank at 900m away!
* close to Robertson Villages Shopping Centre, QEII hospital, Griffith University
* Sunnybank Central Shopping and Commercial precinct which includes: Sunnybank Plaza, Time Square, Market Square, Sunny Park Shopping Centre, hotel and bars are near the area
Property is Water Efficient
Property is smoke alarm compliant
Pets may be considered upon application
** electricity account will stay in landlord’s name to benefit potential tenants with the low electricity costs**
Smoking is not permitted inside any of our properties
House faces north-west
Land size 816 m?
IMPORTANT: We are looking for good long-term tenants who communicates well, have good track records of paying rent 2 weeks in advance or are prepared to pay 2 weeks in advance rent. The approved applicants are expected to look after the property inside and outside (mowing and general upkeep).
Please REGISTER & BOOK in a viewing time with us.
Once you register please CONFIRM with us that you will be attending.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.