Built in 1998, this lowset brick home offers:
* Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in-robe & ceiling fans
* bedrooms 2, 3, & 4 are carpeted and have built-in-robes
* kitchen with good bench space and electric oven & cooktop
* family room & meals area
* front formal lounge
* laundry is in garage
* drive through 2 car garage (with remote control)
House is finished off with:
+ air conditioning (1)
+ ceiling fans (2)
+ security screens to doors and windows
+ full perimeter fencing
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES for Runcorn Heights State School and Runcorn State High School. Additional schools in the local area are Kuraby Special School, Islamic College of Brisbane, Kuraby State School.
– bus routes #152, 156 takes you to Garden City (with Park ‘N’ Ride Services
– Nearest train station is Kuraby Train station and Fruitgrove Station (only 1.7 kms and 1.9kms away)
– access to Gateway Motor way is less than 5 mins away.
SHOPS & SERVICES NEARBY
Mobi Cafe and local food store from 700m
Sunnybank Hills Plaza and Warrigal Square Shopping Centre only 2.5kms away
PARKS & RECREATION NEARBY
– Karawatha Forest Park, Brady Bushland Park, Compton Park, Wally Tatet Park
– Hoyts Sunnybank, Event Cinemas, Logan City Museum, Dart Bars, Mix Karaoke
Bought by long term investor so looking for good long term tenants
Available 12 Feb 2021
House is water efficient
House is smoke alarm compliant
Land size 638m2
House faces West
Built in 1998
IMPORTANT: We are looking for good long-term tenants who communicate well, have good track records of paying rent 2 weeks in advance or are prepared to pay 2 weeks in advance rent. The approved applicants are expected to look after the property inside and outside (mowing and general upkeep).
Please REGISTER & BOOK in a viewing time with us.
Once you register please CONFIRM with us that you will be attending.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.