Built in 2002, this low set brick home offers:
– 4 generously sized bedrooms
– kitchen with appliances
– 2 bathroom (main and ensuite)
– lounge and dining area
– laundry room
– double garage
Home is finished off with
+ ceiling fans
+ air- conditioning
+ security screens to doors and windows
+ full perimeter fencing.
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES for Eagleby Learning Centre – Centre for Continuing Secondary Education, Waterford State School and Loganlea State High School. Other schools include Canterbury College, Bethania Lutheran Primary School, Edens Landing State School and Waterford West State School.
– Nearest bus stop is at High Rd at Sabre St with route 567 which can take you straight to Beenleigh station. From there you can travel to Waterford Plaza Shopping Centre, Marsden Park Shopping Centre and Loganlea Station.
– Nearest Train Station is Edens Landing(1.7km) and Bethania Station(2km)
SHOPS & SERVICES
– ALDI, Woolworths Holmviews, local restaurants, food chains and coffee shops are only less than a kilometre away!
Property is Water Efficient
Property is smoke alarm compliant
Outside Pets may be considered upon application
Smoking is not permitted inside any of our properties
Land area 600m2
House faces East
Built in 2002
IMPORTANT: We are looking for good long-term tenants who communicates well, have good track records of paying rent 2 weeks in advance or are prepared to pay 2 weeks in advance rent. The approved applicants are expected to look after the property inside and outside (mowing and general upkeep).
Please REGISTER & BOOK in a viewing time with us.
Once you register please CONFIRM with us that you will be attending.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.