Perfect location, 5 Smith Road is located in a great part of Woodridge, walking distance to Shops / Buses / Day care.
The 3-bedroom home is fully fenced and features a huge backyard for the kids. It is the perfect home for families with children ,the park is walking distance for that added convenience!
Property features include:
– 3 Fully carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes
– 2 bathrooms (main bathroom and toilet)
– Open plan living and dining timber flooring
– Kitchen with built in cupboards and plenty of storage space
– Large Back deck for the entertainers
– side access to the large backyard.
– Low maintenance backyard
– Double Carport
Home is finished off with
+ ceiling fans
+ security screens to doors and windows
+ full perimeter fencing
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES for Harris Fields State School and Mabel Park State High School. Additional schools includes St Paul’s Primary School, Woodridge North State School, Mabel Park State High School and Springwood Central State School.
– only 210m to bust stop at Smith Rd at Harrisfields Primary School with routes 552, 545 to Parklands Plaza, Logan Central Plaza, Woodridge station, Logan Central and Browns Plains
– Woodridge Station and Trinder Park Station are less 2kms away.
– easy access to Logan Motorway toll
SHOPS & SERVICES
Lots of restaurants, shopping centres and cafes within 2kms
– FoodWorks is 200m away!
– Woolworths and ALDI are less than 2kms away
Property is Water Efficient
Property is smoke alarm compliant
Smoking is not permitted inside any of our properties
Land area 812m2
House faces South
IMPORTANT: We are looking for good long-term tenants who communicates well, have good track records of paying rent 2 weeks in advance or are prepared to pay 2 weeks in advance rent. The approved applicants are expected to look after the property inside and outside (mowing and general upkeep).
Please REGISTER & BOOK in a viewing time with us.
Once you register please CONFIRM with us that you will be attending.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.