This lowset home offers:
* Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite bathroom
* Spacious bedrooms 2, 3 and 4
* 2 Bathroom (Main bathroom + ensuite)
* kitchen with stainless appliances, cupboard space, and pantry
* Large open plan fully tiled family and dining area
* Formal carpeted lounge room
* Separate laundry with ample cupboard space and external access
* Double garage with internal access and remote garage door
Home is finished off with:
+ Ceiling fans
+ Fully fenced sizable block, perfect for children or pets
+ security screens to doors and windows
– nearest bus stop is only 250m with bus route 153
– only 903m to bus stops, with route 150, 153 and 155 to Brisbane CBD, Garden City Shopping Centre, Southbank Station and Griffith Uni.
– Fruitgrove Station and Kuraby Train station is 1.1km away
SHOPS & RESTAURANTS NEARBY
– Woolworths, IGA Runcorn and ALDI Sunnybank all within 2kms!
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONE is Runcorn Heights State School and Runcorn State High School. Other schools include Kuraby State School, Kuraby Special School and Islamic College of Brisbane.
PARKS & RECREATION NEARBY
– Wally Tate Park, Brady Bushland Park, Svoboda Park, Jagera Park, Bekker Place Park, Karawatha Forest Park
– RSL, Hoyts Sunnybank, Event Cinema, Mayes Cottage Museum, Logan City Historical
Property is Water Efficient
Property is smoke alarm compliant
Pets may be approved upon application
Smoking is not permitted inside any of our properties
Land area 469m2
House faces west
Built in 2000
IMPORTANT: We are looking for good long-term tenants who communicates well, have good track records of paying rent 2 weeks in advance or are prepared to pay 2 weeks in advance rent. The approved applicants are expected to look after the property inside and outside (mowing and general upkeep).
Please REGISTER & BOOK in a viewing time with us.
Once you register please CONFIRM with us that you will be attending.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.