Located between 2 schools, ‘Perkins Place’ Complex offers its residents much convenience.
This townhouse offers:
* Master bedroom with ensuite, built-in-robes and air con
* bedrooms 2 and 3 has built-in-robes
* 2 bathroom (ensuite and main bathroom)
* balcony from the master bedroom
Internal stairs takes you DOWNSTAIRS to the
* family and meals area (tiled)
* kitchen with electrical appliances
* downstairs toilet for guests
* Storage room under the stairs
* laundry room
* double garage (manual lift)
Townhouse is finished off with:
+ air conditioner in master bedroom
+ ceiling fans
+ security screen to doors and windows
+ rear courtyard
+ perimeter fencing
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES for Mabel Park State High School and Daisy Hill State School. Additional schools in the local area are St Edward the Confessor School, John Paul College and Chatswood Hills State School
– only 200m walk to bus stop at Chatswood Rd at Coleman Crescent with routes 572 and 573 that takes you straight to Springwood Station and Springwood Plaza
– 5 minutes to Springwood Busway and catch the 555 to the city
– Nearest train station is KIngston Station at 3.9km away
SHOPS & SERVICES
– Woolworths and local restaurants, cafes and food chain is only less than 1km away!
– IGA SUPA and ALDI is only less than 2km away!
Available 30 September 2021
Property is Water Efficient
Property is smoke alarm compliant
Smoking is not permitted inside any of our properties
Townhouse faces North
IMPORTANT: We are looking for good long-term tenants who communicates well, have good track records of paying rent 2 weeks in advance or are prepared to pay 2 weeks in advance rent. The approved applicants are expected to look after the property inside and outside courtyard.
Please REGISTER & BOOK in a viewing time with us.
Once your register please CONFIRM with us that you will be attending.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.