Also known as 1 Van Virdum Place Calamvale QLD 4116
This low set brick home is just perfect for a small family. The house itself is a sturdy 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, double lock up that sits on an 489m2 block. Parks, transport and shopping centres are all right there!
The master bedroom has an ensuite and walk in robe. The other 2 bedrooms offer built in robes. The kitchen is fully functional with good cupboard space and connects the family room and meals areas together. Home is finished off with full fencing, ceiling fans in the family and meals area, and security screens.
– Master with an ensuite & walk in robe
– Bedrooms 2 and 3 has built in robes
– Main bathroom with shower, separate bath & separate toilet
– Combined lounge and dining room with fans
– Laminate kitchen with electric cooking facilities
– Fenced back yard
– Double lock up garage
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES for Calamvale Community College.
Other schools include Calamvale Special School and Wisdom College.
– only 200m away to bus route 140, 138, P141 that will take you straight to Brisbane City
– Runcorn Station is 3.6km
SHOPS & SERVICES
– Woolworths, IGA are less than 1km away!
– Coles and ALDI are 1.2kms away!
– Local food chains, cafes and shoping centres are less than kilometer away!
Available with 2-3 weeks notice
Property is Water Efficient
Property is smoke alarm compliant
Smoking is not permitted inside any of our properties
Land size 489m2
House faces West
Built in 1996
IMPORTANT: We are looking for good long-term tenants who communicates well, have good track records of paying rent 2 weeks in advance or are prepared to pay 2 weeks in advance rent. The approved applicants are expected to look after the property inside and outside (mowing and general upkeep).
Please REGISTER & BOOK in a viewing time with us.
Once you register please CONFIRM with us that you will be attending.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.