This low set house features:
– 4 bedrooms with buit-in-robes (3) and a walk-in-robe)
– Lounge and Dining
– Sliding doors to the courtyard
– Kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
– Large patio with good privacy
– Two bathrooms – one is with two person spa bath
– Internal laundry
– 3 space carport with internal access
Home is completed with
+ Salt Water Pool
+ Solar Panels 3kw
+ Garden Shed
+ Ceiling fans (3)
+ Security screens to doors and windows
+ Full perimeter fencing
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES for Springwood Central State School and Springwood State High School. Additional schools include Chatswood Hills State School, Calvary Christian College and Rochedale State School.
*only 300m to bus stop at Barbaralla Dr at Tallowood Park with route #572 and #573 to take you straight to Springwood Plaza, Springwood Shopping Mall, Chatswood Central Shopping Centre, Arndale Shopping Centre and Hyperdome Shopping Centre
or transfer to bus route #555 to take you to Brisbane City.
* Nearest Train Station is Woodridge Station (3.7kms) and Trinder Station (4kms)
SHOPS & SERVICES
* Local groceries, Shopping centres, Parks and coffee shops are only less than a kilometre away.
* ALDI is 800m away.
* Woolworths, Coles, FoodWorks are only less than 2km drive
Available 10 April 2020
Water efficient property
Property is smoke alarm compliant
Pets may be approved upon application
Smoking is not permitted inside any of our properties
House faces west
IMPORTANT: We are looking for good long-term tenants who communicate well, have good track records of paying rent 2 weeks in advance or are prepared to pay 2 weeks in advance rent. The approved applicants are expected to look after the property inside and outside (mowing and general upkeep).
Please REGISTER & BOOK in a viewing time with us.
Once you register please CONFIRM with us that you will be attending.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.