This lowset home features:
* 3 bedrooms with built in robes
* 2 bathrooms (ensuite and main bath)
* Separate Toilet
* Kitchen with plenty of storage, range hood and electric stove
* Combined lounge and dining area
* separate single lock up garage (not remote)
The house is finished off with:
+ full perimeter fencing
+ security screens to doors only
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONE is Boronia Heights State School and Park Ridge State High School. Additional schools include Regents Park State School, St Bernardine’s School and Yugumbir State School
– Nearest bus stop is at Mackellar Dr near Rick Ct with route 541 which will take you to straight to Grand Plaza Shopping Centre, Village Fair Regents Park, Westpoint Shopping Centre and Village Square Town Centre
– With route 541, you could transfer to bus route 140, which will take you straight to Sunnybank Plaza Shopping Centre, Pinelands Plaza, Brisbane City
– Nearest Train Station is Browns Plains Station(3km)
SHOPS & RESTAURANTS NEARBY
– Food chains, restaurants, coffee shops, FoodWorks, IGA, and Woolworths are less than 2kms away
– Coles is 2km away
Property is Water Efficient
Property is smoke alarm compliant
Pets may be approved upon application
Smoking is not permitted inside any of our properties
Land size 414m2
House faces North East
IMPORTANT: We are looking for good long-term tenants who communicates well, have good track records of paying rent 2 weeks in advance or are prepared to pay 2 weeks in advance rent. The approved applicants are expected to look after the property inside and outside (mowing and general upkeep).
Please REGISTER & BOOK in a viewing time with us.
Once you register please CONFIRM with us that you will be attending.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.