This recently renovated lowset home features:
– 4 bedrooms (1 with built-in wardrobes, 4 with ceiling fans)
– Updated kitchen with dishwasher
– Large meals & lounge room with air conditioning & a ceiling fan
– New bathroom with separate toilet
– Spacious and separated laundry room
– Recently painted throughout
– Recently replaced flooring
– Fully fenced yard
– Single carport
– Low maintenance yard
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES for Chatswood Hills State School, Mabel Park State High School, and Daisy Hill State School. Additional schools include St Edward the Confessor School and John Paul College.
*only 328m to bus route #572 to take you straight to Hyperdome Shopping Centre
and transfer to bus route #555 to Brisbane City.
* Kingston Station is 3.6kms away.
SHOPS & SERVICES
* Groceries, Shopping centres, Parks and coffee shops are only less than a kilometre away.
Water consumption is charged quarterly (property has own submeter)
Electricity account to remain in landlord’s name and will be billed to the tenant’s quarterly.
Outside pets considered on application
Property is smoke alarm compliant
Smoking is not permitted inside any of our properties
House faces North
12 Month Lease: Rent will increase to $470 per week at the 6 month mark.
IMPORTANT: We are looking for good long-term tenants who communicate well, have good track records of paying rent 2 weeks in advance or are prepared to pay 2 weeks in advance rent. The approved applicants are expected to look after the property inside and outside (mowing and general upkeep).
Please REGISTER & BOOK in a viewing time with us.
Once you register please CONFIRM with us that you will be attending.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.