This home offers,
– Master bedroom with ensuite and built-in-robe
– bedrooms 2,3 4, and 5 have built in robes
– 2 bathrooms (ensuite and main bathroom)
– 2 living separate living areas
– Kitchen with gas cook tops and a walk-in pantry
– 6 home office space
– big entertainment area in the back yard
– huge patio
Home is finished off with
+ security screens to doors and windows
+ full perimeter fencing.
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES for Calamvale Community College and Sunnybank Hills State School. Other schools include Runcorn Heights State School, Calamvale Community College and Autism Queensland Education and Therapy Centre
– Walking distance bus stop at Honeywood St near Calam Rd, stop 81
– 500m to Calam Rd near Honeywood St bust station with bus route 115, 130, 136, 140, 145, 152, N130, P141 and P151 whichcan take you straight to Brisbane City!
– Nearest Train Station is Runcorn Station (2.2km) and Altandi Station(3km)
SHOPS & SERVICES
– Walking distance to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown, Calamvale Central Shopping Centre, and Pacific Centre
– Local restaurants and food chains are just around the corner!
– Woolworths and ALDI are just 200m away!
– IGA Algester is 1.5km away!
Property is Water Efficient
Property is smoke alarm compliant
Pets may be approved upon application
Smoking is not permitted inside any of our properties
Land area 672m2
House faces South
Built in 1989
IMPORTANT: We are looking for good long-term tenants who communicates well, have good track records of paying rent 2 weeks in advance or are prepared to pay 2 weeks in advance rent. The approved applicants are expected to look after the property inside and outside (mowing and general upkeep).
Please REGISTER & BOOK in a viewing time with us.
Once you register please CONFIRM with us that you will be attending.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.