Hillview Close complexis a gated secure estate that is well located with plenty of bus and train services, this brick townhouse features:
* Primary bedroom with built-in-robe
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in-robes
* Linen cupboard
* Main bathroom
Internal stairs takes you DOWNSTAIRS:
* Kitchen with benchtop, ample storage and quality appliances
* Living and dining area
* 2nd toilet for guests
* Laundry area
o Storage under stairs
o Single garage with remote control
* Patio and
* Private Courtyard
Townhouse is finished off with:
+ air conditioning
+ blinds to all windows and doors
+ security screens to doors and windows
+ full perimeter fencing
* Swimming Pool
* BBQ area
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONE is Warrigal Road State School and Runcorn State High School. Additional schools in the local area include Runcorn State School, Warrigal Road State School and Kuraby Special School.
* only 200m to the bus Stop at Daw Rd at Hill Road, stop 65 with bus route 152 that takes you straight to Garden City Shopping Centre!
* Nearest Train Station is Fruitgrove Station (1km) and Altandi Station (1.7km)
* quick access to M1 and Gateway Motorway
SHOPS & SERVICES
* IGA Runcorn is 500m away!
* Woolworths, local supermarkets, restaurants and food chains are less than 1km away
Property is individually water metered
Property is smoke alarm compliant
No pets allowed
Smoking is not permitted inside any of our properties
Land size 255m2
Townhouse faces West
IMPORTANT: We are looking for good long-term tenants who communicates well, have good track records of paying rent 2 weeks in advance or are prepared to pay 2 weeks in advance rent. The approved applicants are expected to look after the property inside and outside (mowing and general upkeep).
Please REGISTER & BOOK in a viewing time with us.
Once your register please CONFIRM with us that you will be attending.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.