This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 car, split level unit in a small block of 4 units.
Located just a short walk to the Gabba, transport, shopping, dining and parkland, this unit will give you the perfect balance for work and leisure.
This townhouse offers:
* Newly painted!
* One bedroom with built-in-robes
* Main bathroom
* Kitchen with benchtops, plenty of cupboard space and storage
* Split level living
* Meals area
Internal stairs takes you DOWNSTAIRS to the
* Family and meals area (tiled)
* Laundry room
* Single locked up garage
Townhouse is finished off with:
+ Ceiling fans
+ Security screen to doors and windows
East Brisbane is located just 3km from Brisbane CBD and offers convenience to transport, shops, cafes, restaurants and parkland. It is a short walk to The Gabba, and close to Kangaroo Point Cliffs and South Bank. Enjoy the short commute to work, with the opportunity to quickly access the motorway for weekends away at the coast.
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES for East Brisbane State School, Coorparoo Secondary College and Brisbane School of Distance Education. Additional schools in the local area are St Joseph’s Primary School, Anglican Church Grammar School and Buranda State School.
– Nearest bus station is at Wellington Rd at Linton Street, stop 11 with routes 230, 235 and N226 that takes you to local plazas and malls!
– Another bus station at Vulture St at Kennedy Street, stop 11 with routes 184, 185, 210, 212 and N184 that can take you straight to Brisbane City!
– Nearest train station is Buranda (1.3km), Park Road Station (1.4km), Coorparoo (1.6km)
SHOPS & SERVICES
– Coles, IGA East Brisbane and local restaurants, cafes and food chain is only less than 1km away!
– Woolworths and ALDI is only less than 1.8km away!
Property is Water Efficient and tenants will be charged for water consumption
Property is smoke alarm compliant
Smoking is not permitted inside any of our properties
Townhouse faces West
Land Size 80m2
IMPORTANT: We are looking for good long-term tenants who communicates well, have good track records of paying rent 2 weeks in advance or are prepared to pay 2 weeks in advance rent. The approved applicants are expected to look after the property inside and outside courtyard.
Please REGISTER & BOOK in a viewing time with us.
Once your register please CONFIRM with us that you will be attending.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.