‘Gemview Place’ is surprisingly quiet and spacious. Built in 1999, this complex is secure with electronic gates, in ground saltwater pool and has a shared BBQ area.
This double storey townhouse offers:
* 3 generous size bedrooms with built-in-mirror robes and ceiling fans
* Master bedroom has a full size mirrored wardrobe and ensuite and air conditioning
* 2 bathrooms (main bathroom and ensuite)
* balcony from master bedroom
* linen cupboard
Internal stairs takes you DOWNSTAIRS:
* Kitchen overlooking courtyard
* living/ dining area with air conditioning
* Separate internal laundry
* 3rd toilet for guests
* single lock up garage with remote
* storage under stairs
* Private courtyard
Townhouse is finished off with:
+ ceiling fans (4)
+ Air conditioning (2)
+ perimeter fencing
+ security screens to doors and windows
‘Gemview Place’ Complex provides:
+ 39 units in the complex in total (approx 9 are owner occupiers)
+ Inground Pool and BBQ area
+ Onsite manager (unit 1)
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONE is Calamvale Community College.
– 400m to nearest bus top at Nottingham Rd at Avondale with bus routes 844 (School bus), or Beaudesert Rd at Calamvale College with route 160, 145 and P141 which can take you to Birsbane City, Griffith Uni and Westfield Garden City
– Runcorn Station is 4.9km
SHOPS & RESTAURANTS NEARBY
– Mandarin Restaurants, Parkinson Plaza, and many other local food chains
– Woolworths Calamvale, ALDI Drewvale, IGA Algester
PARKS & RECREATION NEARBY
– Bat Park, Illaweena Street Park, Gowan Road Park, David Strett Park and Karawatha Forest
– Event Cinemas, Salisbury Centre
– Phoenix Plus Dart Bar, Beach House Bar & Grill, OZ Winebars
No pets allowed.
Available 20 Sept 2021
Ideally tenant with one (1 ) vehicle as there is only 1 lock up garage
Property is smoke alarm compliant
Smoking is not permitted inside any of our properties
Townhouse faces South
Built in 1999
IMPORTANT: We are looking for good long-term tenants who communicates well, have good track records of paying rent 2 weeks in advance or are prepared to pay 2 weeks in advance rent. The approved applicants are expected to look after the property inside and outside (mowing and general upkeep).
Please REGISTER & BOOK in a viewing time with us.
Once your register please CONFIRM with us that you will be attending.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.