Superb location, easy walking distance to City Express Buses, Runcorn Height Primary School, Childcare Centre and lots more!
This lowset brick and tile home offers:
– Kitchen with stone benchtops and modern appliances
– Master bedroom with ensuite and built-in-robe
– Bedrooms 2,3 and 4 have built in robes
– 2 bathrooms (ensuite and main bathroom)
– Big living area with separate meals area
– Separate laundry room from kitchen
– Double lockup garage
Home is finished off with
+ Air Conditioning
+ security screens to doors and windows
+ full perimeter fencing.
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES for Runcorn Heights State School and Runcorn State High School. Other schools include Sunnybank Hills State School.
– only 294m to bus route 150, 152, 153, 155, 156 and P157 which will take you straight to Brisbane City!
– only 294m to bus route 150 then transfer to bus route 555. This will take you to Hyperdome Shopping Centre.
– Runcorn Station is 1.7km
SHOPS & SERVICES
– Woolworths is only 700m away!
– ALDI is 800m away!
– Local restaurants and food chains are less than a kilometer away!
Property is Water Efficient and tenants will be charged for water consumption
Property is smoke alarm compliant
Pets may be approved upon application
Smoking is not permitted inside any of our properties
Land area 643m2
House faces South
Built in 1989
IMPORTANT: We are looking for good long-term tenants who communicates well, have good track records of paying rent 2 weeks in advance or are prepared to pay 2 weeks in advance rent. The approved applicants are expected to look after the property inside and outside (mowing and general upkeep).
Please REGISTER & BOOK in a viewing time with us.
Once you register please CONFIRM with us that you will be attending
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.