This generous sized 4/5 bedroom property is the perfect place to call home, with ample space the property is perfect for any family. With a large fully fenced yard perfect for kids to play.
Your spacious home features:
– Master with large walk-in and ensuite
– Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 have double built-ins
– Bedroom 5/study
– Kitchen has stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
– Open plan kitchen with great bench spaces, large fridge space and cupboards
– Open plan family room/Rumpus room
– Formal lounge room
– Formal dining room
– 2 bathrooms (ensuite and main bathroom)
– Under cover alfresco
– Remote control garage with internal access
– Extra large entertaining patio with wooden balustrades
– Another smaller side patio on right side of house
– Double lockup remote control garage
– Double side access with double gate
Home is finished off with
+ 5000lt water tank
+ Daiken ducted air conditioning
+ Security screens to doors and windows
+ Fully fenced
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES for Stretton State College
Additional schools include Calamvale Special School, Calamvale Community College, Wisdom College and St Stephen’s School.
– 400m away to nearest bus stop at Algester Rd at Parkinson East, stop 92 with routes 130, 131, and P129
– 700m to bus stop at Beaudesert Rd at Illaweena Street with route 140, 145,150, 153 and P141 that will take you straight to the nearest plazas and shopping malls.
– Nearest Train Station is Trinder Park Station (5.6km) and Runcorn Station(5.9km)
SHOPS & SERVICES
– 600m away to Parkinson Shopping Centre (Drakes, Medical centre, pharmacy, pathologist, news agency, hairdresser, bakery, liquor store, fish and chips, Chinese restaurant)
– Woolworths is 1.1km away
– IGA SUPA Parkinson is 2km away
Property is Water Efficient
Property is smoke alarm compliant
Pets are not permitted
Smoking is not permitted inside any of our properties
House faces East
Land Size 704m2
IMPORTANT: We are looking for good long-term tenants who communicate well, have good track records of paying rent 2 weeks in advance or are prepared to pay 2 weeks in advance rent. The approved applicants are expected to look after the property inside and outside (mowing and general upkeep).
Please REGISTER & BOOK in a viewing time with us.
Once you register please CONFIRM with us that you will be attending.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.