This tidy high-set home offers:
* 3 bedrooms
* main bathroom with separate toilet
* combine family and meals area
* kitchen with cupboard space
* front balcony
* multi-purpose room with bar
* Bedroom with ensuite
* Office/Utility room
* separate toilet
* car lock-up garage
+ huge back patio
The house is finished off with:
+ air conditioning
+ water tank
+ above ground pool
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES for Beenleigh State School, Beenleigh State High School and Eagleby Learning Centre – Centre for Continuing Secondary Education
Additional schools in the local area are Beenleigh Special School, Windaroo State School, Mount Warren Park State School and St Joseph’s Tobruk Memorial School
– 400m to bus stop at Harburg Dr near Carrie Cr with routes 563 and 565 that takes you straight to Eagleby Shopping Centre, The Mall Beenleigh, Beenleigh Market Place and Beenleigh Village Mall.
– Nearest train station is Beenleigh Station, Stop A (1.5kms) and Edens Landing Station (3.4kms)
– Access to Gold Coast & Brisbane City is approximately only 30 mins away
– Access to Logan Motorway & M1
SHOPS & SERVICES
Close to Beenleigh Town Centre, train & bus transport, sporting fields, local shopping centres
– Coles Supermarket is only 700m away!
– ALDI Beenleigh and IGA Mt Warren Park is less than 2km away!
– 20 minutes to Theme Parks
– 10 minute drive to the huge Logan Hyperdome Shopping and Home Maker Centres
Property is Water Efficient and tenants will be charged for water consumption
Property is smoke alarm compliant
Pets may be approved upon application
Pool cleaning & Chemicals are at the tenant’s own cost/arrangement
Smoking is not permitted inside any of our properties
Land size 708m2
House faces North East
Built in 1989
IMPORTANT: We are looking for good long-term tenants who communicates well, have good track records of paying rent 2 weeks in advance or are prepared to pay 2 weeks in advance rent. The approved applicants are expected to look after the property inside and outside (mowing and general upkeep).
Please REGISTER & BOOK in a viewing time with us.
Once your register please CONFIRM with us that you will be attending.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.