Secure and Convenient location!
This low-set 2010 brick home offers:
Primary bedroom with walk in robe, air conditioning and ensuite
Bedrooms 2 and 3 with ceiling fans and built in robes
2 Bathrooms (main bathroom and ensuite)
Kitchen with dishwasher and gas cook-top
Combined living and lounge
Double lock up garage
Comfortably finished off with:
+ air conditioner (2)
+ solar panels (12)
+ ceiling fans (4)
+ fully fenced
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONE is Kuraby State School and Springwood State High School.
– Nearest bus top at Beenleigh Rd at Logan Road with bus route 554
– Nearest Trains Station is Kuraby train Station (1.8km) and Fruitgrove Station (3km)
– Easy access to Gateway and M1 motorways
SHOPS & RESTAURANTS NEARBY
– walking distance to Underwood Market Place shopping centre, coffee shops, takeaway and many other local food chains
– Woolworths, ALDI, IGA is just around the corner
PARKS & RECREATION NEARBY
– Turnock Park, King Street Park, Akers Park, Camelot Park, Bekker Place Park, Edward Stiller Park, Karoonda Park
– Event Cinemas, RSL, Mayes Cottage Museum
Property is Water Efficient
Property is smoke alarm compliant
Smoking is not permitted inside any of our properties
Land size 334m2
Built in 2010
IMPORTANT: We are looking for good long-term tenants who communicates well, have good track records of paying rent 2 weeks in advance or are prepared to pay 2 weeks in advance rent. The approved applicants are expected to look after the property inside and outside (mowing and general upkeep).
Please REGISTER & BOOK in a viewing time with us.
Once your register please CONFIRM with us that you will be attending.
Call to secure your viewing! Q Realty on 0420 988 751
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.