This home is perfect for anyone looking at downsizing and wanting to live in an energy efficient home.
Constructed with steel frames, this 135m2 home offers:
* Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and dual access main bathroom
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in-robes
* 1 dual access bathroom
* combined living & dining area
* spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops
* patio (under roof)
* laundry area in garage
* Single lock up garage with remote control
Home is complete with:
+ air conditioning
+ ceiling fans
+ solar panels
+ solar hot water
+ perimeter fencing
+ security screens
– Only 300m to bus station at Gibbs Ave near TJ Ryan Ave with route #525 which will take straight to Redbank Station and Redbank Plaza
– Nearest train station is Riverview Railway Station and Dinmore Station which is 3kms.
SHOPS & SERVICES
– Woolworths is 900m away!
– ALDI, Coles, FoodWorks, Woolworths and IGA are just a drive away.
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES for WoodLinks State School and Redbank Plains State High School. Other schools available are Riverview State School and Redbank State School, Collingwood Park State School
PARKS AND RECREATION
– Theodore Court Par, Aleisha Court Park, Tofa Mamao A Samoa Park, Alf Kalamafoni Park
The property is also on the market for sale
Property is Water Efficient
Property is smoke alarm compliant
Smoking is not permitted inside any of our properties
Land area 375m2
House faces South East
Built in 2011
IMPORTANT: We are looking for good long-term tenants who communicates well, have good track records of paying rent 2 weeks in advance or are prepared to pay 2 weeks in advance rent. The approved applicants are expected to look after the property inside and outside (mowing and general upkeep).
Please REGISTER & BOOK in a viewing time with us.
Once you register please CONFIRM with us that you will be attending
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.