Check this house before you apply on another property. You can have a fantastic character home on a BIG BLOCK with a great double bay workshop shed already on site.
Positioned with extreme convenience close to train and local shops, this 3 bedroom midset home has with 2 rooms with built in cupboards, timber floors throughout the living rooms, side patio area for covered entertaining and modern down lighting ALL on a whopping fully fenced 807m2 block!
Built in 1976 this house is on stumps and it gives you:
* kitchen (gas cooktop)
* 3 bedrooms (built in robes in two)
* main bathroom with separate toilet
* combine family and meals area
* huge side patio
* front porch
* Side access to large back yard and double garage
* Approx 16m frontage
* shed for 2 cars
House is finished off with:
+ polished timber floors
+ air conditioning (1)
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES
– in catchment zones for Woodridge North State School and Woodridge State High School
– additional schools in the local area are St Paul’s Catholic Primary School and Harris Fields State School, Islamic College of Brisbane
– bus routes #554, 545 takes you to Brisbane City
– Nearest train station is Trinder Park Train station only 700m away
– access to Gateway Motorway is only 5 mins away.
SHOPS & SERVICES
Close to local shops and take away stores only 150 away / 2 minute walk! (approx)
Major shopping can found less than 2kms away
Property is Water Efficient
Property is smoke alarm compliant
Pets may be approved upon application
Smoking is not permitted inside any of our properties
Land size 807m2
House faces east
Built in 1976
IMPORTANT: We are looking for good long-term tenants who communicates well, have good track records of paying rent 2 weeks in advance or are prepared to pay 2 weeks in advance rent. The approved applicants are expected to look after the property inside and outside (mowing and general upkeep).
Please REGISTER & BOOK in a viewing time with us.
Once your register please CONFIRM with us that you will be attending.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.