Solar panels (1.5kw), solar hot water, and ceiling & wall insulations makes this home very energy efficient!
Currently tenanted, this home is situated on a 1,225m2 block and features:
– 4 bedrooms with built in robes (master bedroom with built-in-robe and ensuite)
– kitchen with modern appliances and stone bench tops
– Combined dining and living rooms
– 2 bathrooms (including ensuite)
– linen cupboard
– laundry situated in garage
– Double lock up garage with remote control
– huge patio which can be enclosed to make further living or bedrooms (legal height)
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES for Bundamba State Secondary College and Silkstone State School. Additional schools are Sacred Heart Catholic Primary, St Edmunds College, Ipswich Girls Grammar, Ipswich Grammar.
* Only 372m to bus station with route #502 which will take you to Brisbane City, Hyperdome Shopping Centre
* Booval train station, Bundamba train station
* Less than 10 minutes to the Ipswich CBD and Riverlink shopping precinct!
SHOPS & RESTAURANTS NEARBY
– Booval Fair (shopping precinct, Woolworths, ALDI, boutiques, cafes, restaurants etc)
– IGA X-Press, Coles
PARKS & RECREATION NEARBY
– George Palmer Park, Alf Kalamafoni Park, Worley Park and David W Coultas Park
– Qld Motorsport Museum, Limelight Cinemas, QMM Classic & Collectable Bikes
Land area 1256m2
House faces South
Built in 2012
Property is Water Efficient
Ipswich City Council
Tenanted $355 per week
Please allow 48 hours notice to view. Call now to make an appointment 0420 988 751
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.