Quiet end home with access to parks and great neighbours.
Built in 2011, this Hallmark Home offers a great floor plan with:
– Master Bedroom with with walk-in-robe and ensuite
– Bedrooms 2 and 3 has built-in-robes
– Kitchen with island bench, gas cooking, oven, plenty of cupboard space and storage
– 2 Bathrooms (ensuite and main bathroom)
– Open living & dining area
– Laundry area situated in garage area
– Large alfresco area with outlook to the natural bush environmental reserve
– Double garage with large sliding door to the rear
Home finished off with:
+ High quality polished tiling
+ Air Conditioning
+ Ceiling Fans
+ security screens to doors
+ water tanks
+ Perimeter fencing
Land area 338m2
House faces West
Built in 2011 by Hallmark Homes
Currently rented $400 per week on periodical lease
Moreton Bay City Council rates and water $590 per quarter + consumption
Not in flooded area
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES for Bounty Boulevard State School and North Lakes State College. Additional schools include Northpine Christian College, Moreton Downs State School, Dakabin State High School and The Lakes College.
* Nearest Bus stop is at Aurora Bvd near Bounty Bvd, with route Bus 689 which can take you straight to Westfield North Lakes
* Nearest Train Station is Dakabin Station (3.2km) and Mango Hill East Station (4.1km)
SHOPS & SERVICES
– Bunnings only 400m
– IGA SUPA Northlakes, Cornetts IGA, Restaurants and cafes within 2kms
Email your enquiry through and get details with offer documents and further information.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.