This impressive townhouse is in a secure complex in Taraville Complex, situated close to shops, schools and bus services.
Unit 75 offers:
* Master bedroom with ensuite, built-in-robes and air con
* Bed 2 and 3 has built-in-robes
* 2 bathroom (ensuite and main bathroom)
* Balcony from the master bedroom
Internal stairs takes you DOWNSTAIRS to the
* kitchen/living area
* 2 car tandem garage (with remote control access)
* covered entertaining area
Townhouse is finished off with:
+ split System air conditioner in master bedroom
+ ceiling fans
+ security screen to doors and windows
+ rear courtyard
+ perimeter fencing
Taraville complex offers:
* onsite management
* Gated complex
* BBQ area for family and friends to entertain
* Salt water swimming pool
* Squash court
* Tennis court
Built in 2002 (in stage 3)
Townhouse faces North
Taraville has 89 townhouses in the complex
Has onsite management
Brisbane City Council rates $430 per quarter
Urban Utilities approx $165 per quarter + water consumption
Townhouse is not individually has shared water metered
Body Corporate Fee $ 1,045 per quarter inc building insurance and sinking fund
Land size 143m2
Currently advertised for rent @ $395 per week
Pets approved only with prior written approval from Body Corporate Committee
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES for Calamvale Community College.
Other schools include Calamvale Special School, Wisdom College, Algester State School and St Stephen’s School.
– Nearest bus station is at Ormskirk St near Riley St with route 138
– Another nearest bus stop is at Beaudesert Rd at Benhiam St route 140, 145, P141 that will take you straight to Brisbane City
– Runcorn Station is 3.5km
SHOPS & SERVICES
– Woolworths, local food chains, cafes and shopping centres are less than kilometer away!
– IGA Algester, Coles and ALDI are 1 kms away!
– Woolworths Calamvale is 1.4km
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.