Highset home just off Compton Road, close to shops and motorways. Investment opportunity!
Whether you’re looking to live in or looking for an investment, this home ticks all the boxes.
Here is what 6 Kurrajong St offers,
– 3 bedrooms with built in wardrobes
– Kitchen with standalone ceramic cooktop and oven
– Open plan lounge & dining
– Bathroom with separate toilet
– Polished timber floors throughout
– 2 decks / verandas
DOWNSTAIRS is tiled throughout and offers huge storage area (not legal height):
– Separate laundry
– Rumpus room
– Large carport
*** Front balcony is council approved, but back patio (built same time by same builder) is not council approved. Current owners bought property knowing this fact.***
House is finished off with:
+ air conditioning
+ ceiling fans
+ Garden shed (6m x 3m)
+ security screens to doors and windows
+ colourbond side and back perimeter fencing
Floor plan is uploaded for your viewing.
Close to Trinder Park Train Station, Bus Stops, Shopping Centres, Schools etc.
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES for Woodridge North State School and Woodridge State High School. Additional schools in the local area are
– 338 metres to nearest bus stop
– Bus route 554 takes you to Woodridge, Underwood, Springwood, Logan Central.
– Bus route 547 takes you to Woodridge, Drewvale, and Browns Plains (Grand Plaza Shops)
– 300m takes you to Compton Road, which enters Logan Motorway.
– Springwood Train station takes you to Brisbane CBD
SHOPS & SERVICES
– 1.3kms takes you to Bunnings, Office Works and many other major retailers.
– Bunnings Compton Road
– Underwood Marketplace Shopping Centre
– Aldi Underwood
– Big Gun Butchers
– Sunnybank Hills Shopping Centre
– Glen Hotel/Tavern
– Zambeekas Restaurant
– Big Gun Chinese Restaurant
– Pizza Lane
PARKS AND RECREATION
– Compton Park
– Mikaga Park
– Karawatha Forest Discovery Centre
House faces north
Built in 1972
Potential rent for similar properties in the area is $330 to $350 per week
Rates and water is approx $750 per quarter
Logan City Council
Not in flooded area
Call to view this awesome property! Q Realty on 0420 988 751
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.