Only 6.5kms from CBD, EAST VILLAGE is an enriched architecturally-designed living precinct and will see a great mixture of retail and commercial spaces – retail stores, restaurants, a gym and medical centres, office spaces, hotel accommodation and cinema.
WITH 9FT CEILINGS, Unit 50 is a double storey townhouse and offers:
Front entertaining courtyard
Kitchen with dishwasher, stone benchtops and gas cooktops
Open lounge and meals area (+air con)
Bedroom 1 with ensuite and built-in-robes (+air con + ceiling fan)
Bedroom 2 with built-in-robe and ceiling fan
Balcony access from Bedroom 1
2 bathrooms (ensuite and main bathroom with sky light)
Laundry room with 3rd toilet for guests
Storage/pantry under staircase
Single lockup garage (+remote control)
EAST VILLAGE is a resort style complex with SHARED FACILITIES of an 18-metre pool, gym and barbeque area.
Unit 50 is completed with:
+ 9ft ceilings downstairs
+ air conditioning (3)
+ ceiling fans (3)
+ sky light in main bathroom
+ extra pantry storage cleverly designed under stairwell.
+ security screens to doors and windows
+ 1000 litres water tank plumbed into toilet and laundry (grey water)
Built in 2012
Townhouse faces South
9ft Ceilings height downstairs
Total of 106 townhouses East Village The Courtyards Complex
Body Corporate fees $600 per quarter inc building insurance
Sinking/savings fund is a healthy $360,000
Brisbane City Council rates $380 per quarter
Potential rent is $460 – $480 per week
Not in flooded area
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES for Murarrie State School and Balmoral State High School.
Other schools available are St Oliver Plunkett School, Cannon Hill Anglican College, Cannon Hill State School and Mayfield State School.
– Nearest Bus Station is at Wynnum Rd at East Village, stop 34 with route 227, N226 and P228 that take you straight to Brisbane City!
– Walk to nearest Train Station is Cannon Hill Railway Station (700m) and Murrarie Station (1km)
– short drive to the Gateway Motorway and Brisbane Airport
SHOPS & RESTAURANTS NEARBY
– 3.5kms to Bulimba’s dining and shopping precinct and City Cat ferry
– IGA, Coles, ALDI, Woolworths FoodWorks Supermarket
– Red Roosters, McDonalds and other local food chains and restaurants
– 5 minutes drive to Westfield Carindale Shopping and North and South Motorways
PARKS & RECREATION NEARBY
– Central Park, Village Common, Stockman Park, Murarrie Recreation Ground, Park Hill Outlook
– Picture Theatre, Cineplex, Event Cinemas
Call Quy Early on 0420 988 751 to view this home! – Q Realty
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.