An ideal family home with large secure outdoor space for children to play.
UPSTAIRS is freshly painted and built with HARDWOOD and offers:
3 large bedrooms
Lounge and meals area
External stairs front and back.
DOWNSTAIRS is DOUBLE BRICK and offers:
Huge rumpus room tiled
1 multipurpose room
1 Large workshop area
Home is finished off with:
+ 24 solar panels
+ air conditioning
+ perimeter fencing
POTENTIAL RENT: $420 – $450 per week.
Close to Trinder Park Train Station, Bus Stops, Shopping Centres, Schools etc.
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES for Woodridge State School School and Woodridge State High School. Additional schools in the local area are Logan City Special School, St Paul’s Primary School and Berrinba East State School
– Bus route 554 takes you to Woodridge, Underwood, Springwood, Logan Central.
– Bus route 547 takes you to Woodridge, Drewvale, and Browns Plains (Grand Plaza Shops)
– Nearest Train Station is Woodridge Station(600m) and Trinder Park Station (800m)
SHOPS & SERVICES
– local restaurants, coffee shops and food chains are less than 1km away!
– FoodWorks Woodridge and Coles Supermarket are less than 2km away
PARKS AND RECREATION
– Oates Park, Albert Park, Logan Gardens, Yugumbri Park, Mayes Park and Ewing Park
House faces North
Logan City Council
Not in flooded area
Call to view this awesome property! Q Realty on 0420 988 751
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.