Solar panels (1.5kw), solar hot water, and ceiling & wall insulations make this home very energy efficient!
Currently tenanted this 2011 build home offers UPSTAIRS:
– Master bedroom featuring walk in robe, ensuite, and air conditioning
– Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 have built in robes
– huge formal lounge
– 2 bathrooms (Main bathroom and ensuite)
Internal stairs takes you DOWNSTAIRS:
– Tiled living area
– kitchen with modern appliances
– 3rd toilet with basin for visitors
– Internal laundry area (in the garage)
– Double lock up remote garage and side yard access.
– Covered outdoor area
– Fully fenced
Home is COMPLETED with:
+ solar panels
+ solar hot water
+ water tanks
+ security screens to doors and windows
+ air conditioning (2)
+ ceiling fans
+ perimeter fencing
*only 664m to bus route #500, after that just a walking distance to the Redbank Station. From the station, take the bus route #61, then transfer to bus route #555.
This route will take you to the Hyperdome Shopping Centre.
*Riverview Railway Station is 1.4km, take the Caboolture train and it will take you straight to Brisbane City.
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES for Riverview State School, Redbank State School, Collingwood Park State School and Woodlinks State School.
Additional school includes St Peter Claver College.
SHOPS & RESTAURANTS NEARBY
*Shopping areas, Coffee shops, Food and Grocery such as ALDI, Coles Supermarket, KFC are only 1.9kms away
PARKS & RECREATION NEARBY
– Parks (Broad Family Park, Hayden Park, Maculata Park, Frank Mitchell Park)
– Redbank Plaza with its Cinemas
Land Size 687m2
** no flood water came into house in 2011 flood even though map shows it’s affected by flood levels.
House faces South
Built in 2011
Ipswich City Council
Call Quy Early and Linda Smart on 0420 988 751 to view this home! – Q Realty
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.