This large low set home has been fully renovated and sits on a massive 1,184 m2 block! The house is situated in a cul-de-sac in a sort after pocket of Calamvale. The private battle-axe block has a generous backyard complete with two sheds, mango trees, and a large outback themed patio. This house is the perfect family home and will not last.
Buyers will love:
4 large bedrooms with built-in robes
1 additional bedroom or study
2 large living areas
Brand new kitchen
LED Downlights throughout
Massive yard with 2 sheds
Outback themed patio area
This beautiful home will not disappoint. Off-market and prime for the taking, if you are seeing this.. ACT NOW!! – call Alex 0438 081 824 to arrange a private inspection today!
Entering this home is a breath of fresh air, large polished tiles reflect the modern LED lights. The white marble of the fully renovated kitchen will inspire the home chef to cook up a feast. The massive yard with mancave and outback inspired patio will be a joy for the whole family. Modern bathrooms, update appliances, gas cooktop and on and on. This home is full of surprises and will not last one week on market. Act now while this property is off market or forever hold you peace!
Call Alex 0438 081 824.
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONE is Calamvale Community College.
– Nearest bus top is at Beaudesert Rd at Benhiam St with route 140, 145 and P141 which can take you to Birsbane City, Griffith Uni and Westfield Garden City
– Nearest train station is Runcorn Station (3.8km)
SHOPS & RESTAURANTS NEARBY
– Local restaurants and coffee shops and many other local food chains are within 1km
– Woolworths Calamvale, Coles, IGA Algester are less than 1.5km away!
PARKS & RECREATION NEARBY
– Gowan Road Park, Bat Park, David Strett Park, Karawatha Forest Park, Brady Bushland Park and Illaweena Street Park
– Event Cinemas
Land size 1,184 m2
House faces South
Built in 1993
Brisbane City Council rates $450 Approx.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.