Run a Business or Potential Rent $860 per week!
Rare find! 2 houses with separate access and driveways, within walking distance to childcare and Woolworths (Nottingham Rd).
The PRIMARY HOUSE is a low set brick home and features:
+ Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in-robe (air con)
+ Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 has built-in-robes
+ 2 Bathrooms (ensuite and main bathroom)
+ Formal Lounge
+ Family and Meals (air con)
+ Laundry room
+ 2 car garage (currently converted to workshop with plumbing and air conditioning)
+ Patio (7.7m x 7.4m)
Approved GRANNY FLAT (built 2007) with separate entrances and fully self contained featuring:
+ full kitchen
+ Family and meals area (air con)
+ combined bathroom and laundry room
+ 2 bedrooms with built-in-robes and ceiling fans (aircons each)
+ Private Patio with an extended deck
+ includes 3 air cons ( located in family room and one in each bedroom)
4 Dart Place is finished off with air conditioning, security screens (doors and windows), ceiling fans and security alarm.
OUTSIDE is completed with:
+ Solar Panel (24 panels) 6.6kW
+ 2 x 5000 litres water tanks
+ Shed (3m x 3m)
+ perimeter fencing
Land size 810m2
House faces north
2 Houses with separate access and driveways
Primary house 2000 and Granny Flat 2007
Potential $860 per week ($510pw + $350pw)
1 Water meter
1 Electricity meter box
Brisbane City Council rates $480 per quarter
Water rates $180 per quarter
Easement (left side of house)
Looking more like two homes than one, this is the perfect home for a large family or the savvy investor. Rent out one home whilst living in the other? Rent out both homes? Invite nan to live in the granny flat? Options abound for the new owner. Only one thing is for certain – THIS HOME WON’T LAST LONG!
Why buy this home?
1. Rare to have 2 houses on 1 block
2. Run a business with separate entrances and driveways
2. High rental income potential
3. High walk-ability score – so close to shops , transport and childcare
4. solid high growth area
– Nearest bus station is at Nottingham Rd at Lakewood with routes 136 & 138
– Nearest Train Station is Runcorn Station (5km) and Trinder Park Station (5.3km)
SHOPS & RESTAURANTS NEARBY
– Calamvale Square (Woolworths, dentist, pharmacy, restaurants, bottle shop and more)
– Kameruka Shops with more restaurants and Night Owl.
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONE is Calamvale Community College. Surrounding schools include Stretton College, Calamvale Special School,
PARKS & RECREATION NEARBY
– Bat Park, Gowan Road Park, David Street Park, Ilaweena Street Park, Karawatha Forest Park
– Event Cinemas, Beach House Bar & Grill
Call to secure your viewing! Q Realty on 0420 988 751
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.