CURRENT BID $400,000 from 3 Qualified Buyer.
For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions online auction). The Openn Negotiation is under way and the property can sell at any time. Contact the sales agent immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment. Open to all buyers, including finance, subject to seller approval.
Surrounded by lovely neighbours, this home is located in a small quiet culdesac, and is perfect for first home buyers, investors or down-sizers.
Algester is a vibrant and growing suburb with one of the best bus service in Southern Brisbane.
This lowset brick home built in 1975 offers:
2 separate living areas (front formal lounge; meals area and family
Bathroom with separate toilet
Bed 1 and 2 includes built-in-robes
Bed 3 and 4 (or rumpus)
kitchen with modernised benchtops
Home is completed with:
+ security screens to doors and windows
+ air conditioning
+ ceiling fans
+ perimeter fencing
– Nearest bus station is at Ridgewood Road, with routes 130, 131, 132, 135, 136 and P129 to Brisbane CBD, Westfield Shopping and Griffith Uni.
SHOPS & RESTAURANTS NEARBY
– IGA Algester, local restaurants and coffee shops are only 400m away!
– Woolworths Calamvale North and ALDI Sunnybank is within 2km away!
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONE is Algester State School (Prep – Year 6) and Calamvale Community College (Year 7 – 12)
Other schools include St Stephen’s Schoo, Autism Queensland Education and Therapy Centrel and Wisdom College.
PARKS & RECREATION NEARBY
– Brady Bushland Park, Gowan Road Park, Bat Park, David Strett Park, Karawatha Forest Park and Illaweena Park
– Hoyts Sunnybank, Events Cinema – Browns Plains, Salisbury Centre
Land size 546m2
House faces East
Brisbane City Council rates $380 per quarter
Not in flooded area
Potential rent $400 – $420 per week
Call to secure your viewing! Q Realty on 0420 988 751
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.