Solar panels (1.5kw), solar hot water, and ceiling & wall insulation makes this home very energy efficient!
Constructed with steel frames this 244m2 home is completed with:
– 4 bedrooms (master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite)
– open plan kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
– combined living & dining room
– 2 bathrooms (including ensuite)
– large entertainment area
– separate laundry room
– double lock up garage with remote control
** tenants will be vacating end of November 2021**
Property needs alot of wall repair and new carpets.
You can put in an offer now for you to do those items and therefore get it at a lower price or wait until tenants vacate and seller (builder/developer) will finish repairs and will be asking for a higher price.
Land Size 607m2
House faces South
Built in 2010
Ipswich City Council
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES for Bundamba State Secondary College and Riverview State School. Additional schools include Redbank State School, Collingwood Park State School, Woodlinks State School and St Peter Claver College.
*only 546m to bus route #500 then take the Caboolture train on Redbank station, after that take the bus Route #333. This will take you to Brisbane City.
*only 546m to bus route #500 then take the Caboolture train on Redbank station, after that take the bus Route #61, transfer to bus route #555 which will take you to Hyperdome Shopping Centre.
*Riverview Railway Station is only 1.3km
*Redbank Station is 2.5km.
SHOPS & RESTAURANTS NEARBY
– Woolworths, Coles, ALDI Supermarket, are just 2kms away.
– Food chains such as KFC, Subway and local restaurants are less than 2kms away.
PARKS & RECREATION NEARBY
– Parks (Broad Family Park, Hayden Park, Maculata Park, Frank Mitchell Park)
– Redbank Plaza with its Cinemas
Email you enquiry to get offer documents etc.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.