High set home just off Compton Road, close to shops and motorways. Investment opportunity!
Whether you’re looking to live in or for an investment, this property has the potential to give you a strong return / capital growth with downstairs being legal height.
Here is what 30 Mactay St has to offer:
– 3 bedrooms with built in wardrobes
– Kitchen with stone bench top and electrical appliances
– Open plan lounge & dining (air con)
– Bathroom with separate toilet
– Polished timber floors throughout
– Front Balcony
DOWNSTAIRS is legal height and is concreted
– Separate laundry
– Rumpus room
House is finished off with:
+ Air con (1)
+ Garden shed (6m x 3m)
+ Perimeter fencing
+ citrus trees
+ perimeter fencing
House faces east
Built in 1975 – yes there is asbestos to the house (roof, downstairs external walls etc)
Rates and water is approx $750 per quarter
Logan City Council
Not in flooded area
Leased at $330 per week
** house needs some tender loving care (TLC)**
** Pre-sale Building and Pest Report will be provided when you enter your details in the enquiry box**
Close to Trinder Park Train Station, Bus Stops, Shopping Centres, Schools etc.
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES for Woodridge North State School and Woodridge State High School.
– plenty of bus and train services to Underwood, Browns Plain.
SHOPS & SERVICES
– 1.3kms takes you to Bunnings, Office Works and many other major retailers.
– Bunnings Compton Road
– Underwood Marketplace Shopping Centre
– Aldi Underwood
– Big Gun Butchers
– Sunnybank Hills Shopping Centre
– Glen Hotel/Tavern
– Zambeekas Restaurant
– Big Gun Chinese Restaurant
– Pizza Lane
PARKS AND RECREATION
– Compton Park
– Mikaga Park
– Karawatha Forest Discovery Centre
Make an enquiry and you will receive our pre-sale building and pest reports.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.