This would have to be one of THE biggest low set homes in the area! Take the opportunity to make a move for the long term! Minimal yard space for maximum life enjoyment!
The massive TRIPLE GARAGE is perfect for a car enthusiast, even offering a large workshop.
Built in 2007 this beautiful face-brick home boasts:
Grand porch and entrance
Master bedroom with ensuite (dual access) and walk-in-robe
Ensuite with luxurious hydro-massage spa bath and storage
Main bathroom with separate powder room
Bedroom 2, 3, and 4 with built-in-robes
Large formal lounge and dining
Kitchen with walk-in-pantry
Meals and family room
Decked outside entertainment area (under insulated roof)
Laundry room with plenty of cupboard spaces
2 bathrooms (ensuite with dual access), and main bathroom
Triple car garage with remote control
Workshop area in the garage
Cloak room / storage room in garage
Well maintained and very well positioned in Runcorn, this home is finished with:
+ ducted air conditioning
+ Solar panels 6.6kW system with a Fonius inverter (top of the range)
+ All doors and windows are factory tinted, thickened glass
+ Security screens are a ‘Clearshield’ marine grade stainless steel secured sheeting
+ NBN broadband
+ Rainwater tank for garden beds
Land area 592m2
House faces east
Built in 2004
Brisbane City Council Rates $480 per quarter
Potential rent $650 – $680 per week rent
** Building and Pest Report available with an email **
– Nearest Bus station is at Beenleigh Rd at Fruitgrove station with route 150, 155,156, N154 and P157 that can take you directly to Sunnybank Plaza and Garden City shopping centres, Griffith University and Stretton College, and Brisbane City!
– Brisbane City/Gold Coast/Airport train line
– access to the Gateway Motorway.
SHOPS & RESTAURANTS NEARBY
– Woolworths, IGA Runcorn, local cafe, restaurants and food chains are less than 2km away
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONE is Runcorn Heights State School and Runcorn State High School. Other schools include Kuraby Special School, Kuraby State School, and Warrigal Road State School.
PARKS & RECREATION NEARBY
– Wallt Tate Park, Garrett Park, Sumerglen Park, Hollyman Park, Svoboda Park, Norup Park, Brady Bushland Park, Kaohsiung Park
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.