Located in a quiet culdesac, 3 Mundalla Street is situated in an elevated part of Algester offering SPECTACULAR VIEWS.
Built in 1977 and modernized, this home is perfect for anyone who loves having 2 living areas and a huge yard for the growing family.
+ 3 good-sized bedrooms with robes and ceiling fans
+ kitchen with modern appliances
+ separate toilet
+ huge lounge area with air conditioning
+ meals area
+ back patio with amazing views
+ 2nd bathroom and toilet
+ 4th multi-purpose room with air conditioning.
+ double lock up garage
Home is completed with:
+ electric hot water system new Nov 2020
+ air conditioners (2)
+ ceiling fans
+ security screens
+ new carpets upstairs 2017
OUTSIDE is completed with:
+ perimeter fencing
And to mention again VEHICLE SIDE ACCESS!
– 300m to Ridgewood Road, walking access to bus routes 130, 131, 132, 135, 136 and N130 to Brisbane CBD, Westfield Shopping and Griffith Uni.
SHOPS & RESTAURANTS NEARBY
– Thai by Thai Restaurant, Mandarin Restaurant, Indian Delights, Asian Paradise, Cafe in Tokyo, IL Castello Pizzeria and Cafe
– Sunnybank Hills Shopping Town (Coles, Woolworths, Aldi and Kmart plus specialty stores.)
– IGA, Woolworths, and ALDI all within 2kms!
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONE is Algester State School (Prep – Year 6) and Calamvale Community College (Year 7 – 12)
Other schools include St Stephen’s School and Wisdom College.
PARKS & RECREATION NEARBY
– Gardens Drive Park, Timberland Park, Paradise Road Park, Calamvale District Park, Endiandra Street Park
– AJ’s Sports Centre, Algester Sports Inc., Parkinson Aquatic Centre
Land size 609m2
House faces north
Built in 1977
Brisbane City Council rates $380 per quarter
Potential rent $450 per week
Call our sales team on 0420 988 751 for further questions and inspections.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.