Built in 20011 this low set home is only 150m walk to Gleeson Park.
Built with steel-frames this home offers:
– Primary bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
– Bedrooms 2, 3, 4, 5
– Kitchen with plenty bench spaces
– 2 separate living areas
– Alfresco area
– Remote Double garage
The house is finished off with:
+ Solar hot water
+ 1.5kW Solar electricity panels
+ Ceiling insulation and wall sarking
+ Stainless steel appliances
+ Solid stone kitchen bench
+ Security screens to windows only
+ Tinted glass
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES for Amberley District State School and Bremer State High School. Other schools available are Churchill State School, Immaculate Heart School and Leichhardt State School.
*Only 1092m to bus route #515 then take the Doomben train at Ipswich Station which will take you straight to Brisbane City or then transfer to bus route #555 that will take you straight to Hyperdome Shopping Centre.
* Thomas Street Railway Station and Wulkuraka Railway Station are 5.3kms.
SHOPS & SERVICES
* Woolworths, Yamanto Country Market and ALDI Yamanto is only less than a km away.
* Foodchains such as Mcdonald’s, Domino’s and local restaurants are less than a kilometre away.
PARKS AND RECREATION
– Leichhardt Park, Sir Liew Edwards Park, Scotts Park and Denmark Hill Conservation Park
Land size 1000m2
House faces west
Tenanted at $515 per week
Built in 20011
Ipswich City Council
Email/call for a viewing. Need 48 hours notice as property is tenanted.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.