Built in 2017, this low set home offers a huge yard
* master bedroom with walk-in-robe & ensuite
* bedrooms 2, 3, 4 with built-in-robes
* 2 bathrooms (main bathroom and ensuite)
* large open plan kitchen with electrical appliances & dishwasher
* 2 separate living areas (lounge and family/dining)
* laundry room
* 2 car garage with remote
*** NO VEHICLE SIDE ACCESS *** (only small single gate access on side of house).
Home is finished off with:
* air conditioning (2) & ceiling fans throughout
* perimeter fencing
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES for Redbank Plains State High School.
Other schools available are Redbank Plains State School, Staines Memorial College, Augusta State School and Woodlinks State School.
– only 447m away to bus route 524 that goes to Ipswich station, take the Nambour train then transfer to bus route 333. This will take you to Brisbane City
– only 447m away to bus route 524 that goes to Ipswich station, take the Nambour train then transfer to bus route 555. This will take you to Hyperdome Shopping Centre.
SHOPS & RESTAURANTS NEARBY
– Woolworths, FoodWorks, IGA and Coles Supermarket
– Noodle and Rice, Oriental and Fish Restaurants
– Perfect Pizza and Eagle Boys Pizza
PARKS & RECREATION NEARBY
– Queensland Pioneer Steam Railway
– Reading Cinemas
– Mary Martens Park, Doc and Joy White Park, Aleisha Court Park, Catherine Morgan Park and Theodore Court Park
Land size: 917m2
House faces South
Built in 2017
Ipswich City Council rates $555 per quarter
Not in flooded area
Leased to 28/02/2021 @ $380 per week
Call Quy Early on 0420 988 751 to view this home! – Q Realty
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.