* master bedroom with ensuite and built in robe
* bedrooms 2 and 3 offers built in robes
* main bathroom with separate toilet
* small lounge / quiet zone
* kitchen with plenty of benches
* dining area and living area
* laundry in the
* single lock up garage with remote control
* guest toilet
* patio area
Unit 28 is finished off with 9ft ceilings, air conditioning, security screens to doors and windows.
The ‘Enclave Underwood’ has the following shared areas:
+ security gated complex
+ inground pool
+ BBQ area
+ lots of visitors car parks
+ onsite management
The Enclave is a walk across the road to Woolworths and partnering shops. Bus services is just outside the complex, making this investment a rating 1 for location!
– 200m to nearest bus top at Beenleigh Rd at Logan Road with bus route 554
– Nearest Trains Station is Kuraby train Station (1.6km) and Fruitgrove Station (2.9km)
– Easy access to Gateway and M1 motorways
SHOPS & RESTAURANTS NEARBY
– walking distance to Underwood Market Place shopping centre, coffee shops, takeaway and many other local food chains
– Woolworths, ALDI, IGA is just around the corner
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONE is Kuraby State School and Springwood State High School.
PARKS & RECREATION NEARBY
– Turnock Park, King Street Park, Akers Park, Camelot Park, Bekker Place Park, Edward Stiller Park, Karoonda Park
– Event Cinemas, Cottage Museum, Historical Museum
Logan City Council rates and water $860 per quarter
Body Corporate $705 per quarter
Built in 2009
If you think that this might be the next home for you, or it sounds like the perfect investment then book an inspection now!
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.