This low-set bungalow style home sits on a large 666 M2 block with over 20 meters of street frontage. First time on the market in 15 years this property will suit the savvy investor, home renovator or owner builder. This property is less than 30 minutes from Brisbane and boasts a large usable block with strong rental demand. This is truly a rare find just waiting to be snapped up.
4 Bedroom low-set home
Quiet street close to everything
Logan City Council rates and water $730 per quarter approx.
Strong rental demand
Currently rented for $340 per week
Periodical lease EXPIRED 28/09/21 + Tenant prefers to resign
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES for Woodridge North State School and Woodridge State High School. Other schools include St Paul’s Primary School, Harris Fields State School and Logan City Special School.
– plenty of bus and train services to Underwood, Browns Plain.
– nearest bus station is at Smith Rd at Andella Street with routes 545 & 554
– nearest train station are Woodridge (800m) and Trinder Park Station (900m)
SHOPS & SERVICES
– FoodWorks Woodridge, local food chains, cafes and shopping centres are only 300m away!
– Coles, Woolworths, IGA and ALDI are within 2km away!
PARKS AND RECREATION
– Albert Park, Ewing Park, Yugumbri Park, Willow Park, Tooloma Park and Bass Park
– Mayes Cottage Museum, Logan City Historical Museum
– Event Cinemas
Now to address the elephant in the room, 27 Andella is a home that requires a bit of TLC. However, the astute investor will see the potential she presents. Low-set and functional, the rental demand for a property like this in the pocket is insatiable. With back and front porches and a large backyard, as well as ample vehicle parking and side access, this home is value for money in the current market.
We are looking for a quick sale so get your offer in today – ALL OFFERS ACCEPTED AND THIS PROPERTY WILL SELL!
Send an email enquiry today and call Alex if you have any questions on 0438 081 824.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.