Current tenants are good long term tenants with preference to stay.
Main house, built 1998:
+ Master bedroom with built-in-robe and ceiling fans
+ Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 has built in robes and ceiling fans
+ 1 bathroom with dual access with separate toilet
+ Family and meals area
+ kitchen with electrical appliances
+ Laundry area in garage
+ Single Lock Up Garage (manual)
+ Fully Fenced Yard
Granny Flat, built in 2015 and rented at $220 per week features:
* 1 Bedroom with built-in-robe
* combined family and meals area with ceiling fans
* Fully fenced yard
Land size 1,012m2
House faces South
Main house built in 1998
Granny flat built in 2015 (with final approval in 2017)
Front House rented at $375 per week until 02/07/2021
Granny Flat rented at $220 per week until 09/08/2021
2 water meters
2 electricity meter readings
Logan City Council $780 + water consumption
Not in flooded area
** Building and pest report completed 07/04/2021 available for genuine buyers**
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES
– in catchment zones for Crestmead State School and Marsden State High School.
– additional schools in the local area include Burrowes State School, St Francis’ College and St Philomena School
– bus routes 560 Browns Plains – Springwood 0.2 km
– Nearest train station is Kingston Station and Browns Plains Station.
– quick access to Bumstead Road and Chambers Flat Road.
SHOPS & SERVICES
Friendly Grocer Crestmead is walkable 200m away. With IGA and Woolworths only 2kms close by.
Call to view this awesome property anytime! Call Q Realty on 0420 988 751
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.