3 BEDROOMS + STUDY + 2 LIVING AREAS
CORNER BLOCK! Can accommodate caravan parking!
2.5kw solar panels, solar hot water and 5,000 litres rain water tanks make this house the most energy efficient on the block!
Built in STEEL FRAMES, in 2009 on an elevated corner block, this 4 bedrooms home will meet all your family arrangements.
The main bathroom is very large compared to most bathrooms. Ensuite is also included with master bedroom, as well as a walk in robe.
And let’s not forget the kitchen. With plenty of bench spaces, you’ll be able to have all your entertainment here easily.
Your home is finished off with AIR CONDITIONING, security screens, full fencing and rain WATER TANKS.
The unique features with this house is the double lock up garage has been converted tastefully to a massive rumpus room. There is now a double sails carport, that accommodates the family cars.
The house also has full fencing with an added internal fence to separate the front yard and the back yard. There is also a SHED for that added storage.
Convenience is not lost here! At the end of the street, you have the local child care centre. Drive 5 minutes and you’re at Grand Plaza Shopping Centre. Drive 1 minute and you’ll be at the local shops. Did you know you can also walk to the local school?
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONE is Park Ridge State High School and Regents Park State School. Additional schools include Boronia Heights State School, St Bernardine’s School and Park Ridge State School.
– 240m away to bus route 542 which will take you to straight to Grand Plaza Shopping Centre
– 240m away to bus route 542 then transfer to bus route 140, which will take you to Brisbane City
SHOPS & RESTAURANTS NEARBY
– Indian Restaurants, Seafood and Chinese Restaurants, and food chains such as Subway, Mcdonald’s, Burrito Bar, Domino’s, Wendy’s and KFC
– FoodWorks, IGA, Woolworths, Coles, and ALDI are less than 3kms.
PARKS & RECREATION NEARBY
– Boronia Bushland Reserve, Bellevue Park, Jingeri Park and Illaweena St Park
– Middle Green, The Burrito Bar, Pub Lane Tavern
Land size 493m2
House faces east
Built in 2007
Potential rent $400 – $410 per week
Logan City Council
Not in flooded area
Call for your personal inspection of this prestigious property. Q Realty on 0420 988 751
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.