Your neighbour is Morningside Kmart Plaza! How cool is that!
If you’re looking for convenience this is it! On offer is a 2 bedroom unit on the first level.
Unit 2 is 104m2 in Colmslie Court complex features:
+ 2 bedrooms
+ Kitchen with plenty of bench spaces
+ Bathroom with toilet
+ Laundry room
+ Linen cupboard
+ Family and meals area
+ Balcony overlooking shopping centre
+ Garage (secure and remoted) on ground level.
Shared use: clothes line and car wash bay.
There are no lifts, only external stairs.
Built in 1976, Colmslie Complex has only 6 units in total
Building 83m2 + Garage 21m2 = 104m2
Body corporate fees $775 per quarter including building insurance
Brisbane City Council rates $335 per quarter
Urban utility is $180 + water consumption (approx $300 total per quarter)
Shared water meter (not individually water metered)
Potential rent is $360 – $380 per week
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES for Cannon Hill State School and Balmoral State High School. Other schools available are St Oliver Plunkett School, Cannon Hill Anglican College, and Morningside State School
– Nearest Bus Station is at Junction Rd at Colmslie, stop 53 with route 232 that will take you straight to Cannon Hill – Kmart Plaza and Cannon Central Shopping Centre.
– Another bus stop is at Wynnum Rd at Morningside Central, stop 30 with route 227, N226 and P228 that can take you straight to Brisbane City!
– Walk to nearest Train Station is Cannon Hill Railway Station (800m) and Morningside Station (1.3km)
– short drive to the Gateway Motorway and Brisbane Airport
SHOPS & RESTAURANTS NEARBY
– Coles and Woolworths are 200m away!
– FoodWorks Supermarket, local cafes and restaurants are within 1km away
– IGA CannonHill and ALDI Cannonhill are within 2kms away!
– 5 minutes drive to Westfield Carindale Shopping and North and South Motorways
PARKS & RECREATION NEARBY
– Regents Park, Austin Uhlmann Park, Kerlagee Park, Central Park, Village Common, Stockman Park, Park Hill Outlook
– Picture Theatre, Cineplex, Event Cinemas, Queensland Miniature Racing Car
Call Q Realty on 0420 988 751
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.