‘Access Apartments’ is walking distance to Mount Gravatt Plaza. Built in 2006, this apartment offers:
* 2 Bedrooms
* 2 bathrooms (master with ensuite and main bathroom)
* kitchen with granite benchtops and
* lounge and dining area (air con)
* Laundry Cavity
* Large balcony
* Secure parking
Unit 15 is above unit 1, and overlooks the Mount Gravatt Lookout.
The unit is furnished off with:
* Air conditioner (1) in the lounge room
* Ceiling fans (2) in bedrooms
* Secure entrance into complex
Built in 2006
Leased $400 per week until 03/09/2021
Total of 22 units in the complex
Body Corporate is approx $1000 per quarter inc building insurance and sinking fund
Brisbane City Council rates approx. $380 per quarter
Property is Water Efficient
Not Individually water metered (water charges are averaged across whole of complex)
Property is smoke alarm compliant
Walk to local cafes, restaurants, express city buses, Mount Gravatt Shopping Plaza and public and private Mount Gravatt schools.
SHOPS & RESTAURANTS NEARBY
– Mt Gravatt Plaza, Westfield Shopping Centre Garden City, Coles Supermarket, Griffith Nath
– Woolworths Mountain View, Sushi, Thai Restaurants and food chains is less than 400m away!
– FoodWorks is 1.3km away!
– 400m away to bus station at Logan Rd at Rover Street, stop 38 with route 172, 175 and P176
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONE is Mount Gravatt State School and Mount Gravatt State High School. Additional schools include Mount Gravatt East State School, St Agnes School and Clairvaux MacKillop College.
PLEASE CALL Q REALTY 0420 988 751
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.