This high set family home sits on a 900 square meter corner block in a quiet and family friendly neighborhood.
The property features are impressive, including:
– Master bedroom featuring walk in robe and ensuite
– Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 have ceiling fans and built in robes
– 2 bathrooms (main bathroom and ensuite)
– combined family and meals area
– kitchen with stainless appliances and big fridge space
Internal Stairs takes you
– laundry room
– 2 car garage with remote control
– under cover patio
240m2 steel-framed home is COMPLETED with:
– solar panels
– solar hot water
– security screens to doors and windows
– perimeter fencing
– air conditioning (2)
– ceiling fans
– water tanks
14 Stack Street, Collingwood Park is leased @ $360 per week. Currently Tenanted, vacating on the 11th of June, 2021.
– Only 294m to bus route #525 then take the Doomben train on Redbank Station, which will to take you to Brisbane City
– Only 294m away to bus route #525 then take the Doomben train on Redbank Station, then transfer to bus route #66 then bus route #555, which will take you straight to Hyperdome Shopping Centre
– Nearest train station is Riverview Railway Station and Dinmore Station which is 3kms.
SHOPS & SERVICES
Woolworths, ALDI, Coles, FoodWorks and Dinmore Fruit Bar are less than 3kms away.
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES for Collingwood Park State School and Redbank Plains State High School. Other schools available are Woodlinks State School and Riverview State School.
Land size 908m2
House faces east
Built in 2011
Leased @ $360 per week
Ipswich City Council
Call Quy Early 0420 988 751 to view this home! – Q Realty
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.