This 291m2 home is situated on a 1000m2 block of land and have the following features:
* 5 bedrooms, all with built-ins
* 2 Bathrooms (Ensuite and main bathroom)
* Kitchen with stone benchtops, appliances and pantry
* 2 separate living area
* Alfresco area
* Triple remote controlled lock up garages
The house is finished off with:
– Solar hot water
– 1.5kW Solar electricity panels
– Ceiling insulation and wall sarking
– Stainless steel appliances
– Solid stone kitchen bench
– Security screens to windows only
– Tinted glass
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES for Amberley District State School and Bremer State High School. Other schools available are Churchill State School, Immaculate Heart School and Leichhardt State School.
*Only 1092m to bus route #515 then take the Doomben train at Ipswich Station which will take you straight to Brisbane City or then transfer to bus route #555 that will take you straight to Hyperdome Shopping Centre.
* Thomas Street Railway Station and Wulkuraka Railway Station are 5.3kms.
SHOPS & SERVICES
* Woolworths, Yamanto Country Market and ALDI Yamanto is only less than a km away.
* Foodchains such as Mcdonald’s, Domino’s and local restaurants are less than a kilometre away.
PARKS AND RECREATION
– Leichhardt Park, Sir Liew Edwards Park, Scotts Park and Denmark Hill Conservation Park
Land size 1000m2
House faces South
Built in 2011
Tenanted $475 per week
Ipswich City Council
Email or call for a viewing – need 48 hours notice to tenants.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.