Built in 2010, this low set home offers space for that large family!
Wide entrance hallway
Bed 1 with walk-in-robe and ensuite
Bed 2, 3, and 4 with built-in-robes and ceiling fans
Family and meals area (tiled and air conditioned)
Kitchen with electric appliances
2 bathrooms (ensuite and main bathroom)
2 car garage with back sliding glass doors to side yard
Home is finished off with:
+ air conditioning (1)
+ security screens to doors and windows
+ perimeter fencing
Land 552m2 facing west
** walking path to Judith Street
House is empty at present
Potential rent is $450 per week rent
Logan City Council rates and water approx $750 per quarter
** please note carpets are original, seller’s have purposely left it to allow people to do their own flooring **
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES
– in catchment zones for Crestmead State School and Marsden State High School.
– additional schools in the local area include Burrowes State School, St Francis’ College and St Philomena School
– bus routes 560 Browns Plains – Springwood 0.2 km
– Nearest train station is Kingston Station and Browns Plains Station.
– quick access to Bumstead Road and Chambers Flat Road.
SHOPS & SERVICES
– 2 mins drive to Kensington Fair Shopping Centre with medical centre, physio, bakery, laundromat, grocery store and more
Email your enquiry and offer forms etc will be sent out.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.