Fortuna Court is located in a quiet boutique complex at the quiet end of a cul-de-sac. The street appeal is superb with all twelve units facing the street with views over the palmed grounds.
This unit has an elevated view which includes the inviting complex pool. One internal lock-up garage and one dedicated car parking space are handy to the unit. Secure unit entrances with intercom systems ensure peace of mind supported by all the benefits of complex living.
– 2 good size bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Main bedroom with en-suite & private veranda
– Open plan lounge & dining area
– Large kitchen
– Family bathroom
– Bonus powder room
– Security screens
– Single lock-up garage + single car parking space
– In-ground pool (shared)
– Walking distance to South East Busway Service.
– 2 mins to M1 Motorway
SHOPS & RESTAURANTS NEARBY
– Walking distance to Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre (cafes and cinemas)
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONE is Upper Mount Gravatt State School (Prep – Year 6) and MacGregor State High School (Year 7 – 12)
Other schools include St Stephen’s School and Wisdom College.
PARKS & RECREATION NEARBY
– 200m to Holmead Park which offers great walking tracks, off-leash dog park, playground equipment (0.66 hectares of open space).
Apartment faces North in a culdesac
Built in 1990
Currently rent at $390 per week
Brisbane City Council
Body Corporate Fees paid on time will be $1,050 per quarter (includes building insurance and maintenance)
Call our sales team on 0420 988 751 for further questions and inspections.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.