This off-market marvel captivates with its stately street appeal and striking facade. Standing tall on an elevated 940 SQM corner block this is truly a special home – presented only to the chosen few!
Buyers will love:
– 4 bedrooms including a guest bedroom downstairs with direct bathroom access.
– 3 Bathrooms.
– 1 Bath.
– 3 lock up remote garages.
– Cavernous walk-in robe.
– Large flat backyard with lots of room for a pool.
– Elevated corner block.
– 940 SQM of flat usable land.
Buyers will be blown away by the regal appeal of this home. Beautiful roman columns that tower above a beautiful polished stone entry. The solid wooden carved double doors open wide inviting you into a beautifully tiled foyer.
The home invites you to explore the multiple entertaining and living areas. Beautiful bamboo floors lead up the stairs into the private quarters on the second floor where you will find 3 generous bedrooms, 2 bathrooms including an ensuite and cavernous walk-in robe.
Downstairs be spoilt for choice with two dining areas and an immaculate open plan kitchen with stunning chrome, dark marble and gleaming white fixtures dappled in light streaming through the tasteful shutters.
Entertainers and large family will love the massive home cinema and cricket-ready backyard. It does not take much imagination to see your next family gathering taking place in this stunning Stretton masterpiece.
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES for Runcorn Heights State School and Runcorn State High School. Additional schools in the local area are Kuraby Special School, Islamic College of Brisbane, Kuraby State School.
– bus routes #152, 156 takes you to Garden City (with Park ‘N’ Ride Services
– Nearest train station is Kuraby Train station and Fruitgrove Station (only 2.2 kms and 2.3kms away)
– access to Gateway Motor way is less than 5 mins away.
SHOPS & SERVICES NEARBY
– Mobi Cafe and local food store
– Sunnybank Hills Plaza and Warrigal Square Shopping Centre
PARKS & RECREATION NEARBY
– Karawatha Forest Park, Brady Bushland Park, Compton Park, Wally Tatet Park
– Hoyts Sunnybank, Event Cinemas, Logan City Museum, Dart Bars, Mix Karaoke
Land size 940m2
House faces South
Built in 1996
Brisbane City Council rates $426.00 a quarter
Call now for more information 0438 081 824
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.