Packed with value, this inviting freshly presented three-bedroom duplex is located in a quiet convenient location and is within easy walking distance of all amenities, parks, childcare, primary & secondary schools. The convenience of this duplex is an attractive addition to the property and will assist you in whatever your lifestyle requires.
This single level, brick and tile duplex offers:
* Master bedroom features an ensuite and walk in wardrobe
* 3 good size bedrooms with built-in robes and balcony to one of the bedroom
* front porch entrance
* Sleek kitchen with stone benchtops, electric cooking and a stainless steel oven and appliances
* open plan living room and dining area
* Bright and airy full bathroom
* Floating flooring
* Fabulous undercover entertainment deck with superb views
* Air conditioning, lovely leafy and scenic outlooks
* Internal access to single automatic garage, ample storage
* Located within minutes of schools and shops, easy access to the Cunningham Highway
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES for Bremer State High School and Churchill State School. Other schools include Amberley District State School, Immaculate Heart School and Leichhardt State School
*only 300m to bus route 515 which goes to Bell Street Interchange Ipswich. This will take you to Brisbane City and Hyperdome Shopping Centre.
SHOPS & SERVICES
* ALDI is 1.7km away!
* Woolworths is 2.1kms
* The following are near the area: Ipswich Centre Plaza, Coles Supermarkets, Westway Shopping Centre, Noodle Craze, Pizza Hut Yamanto, Punjab Curry Club and Thai Viet BBQ Chinese Takeaway
PARKS & RECREATION NEARBY
* Leichhardt Park, Sir Liew Edwards Park, Denmark Hill Conservation Park
* Birch Carol and Coyle Cinemas, Motorsport Museum, Limelight Cinema,
$450 Rates per quarter
No body corporate fee
$700 each per year shared common insurance (with duplex 2)
Townhouse faces East
Land Size is 468m2
Built in 2010
Ipswich City Council
Call to secure your viewing! Q Realty on 0420 988 751
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.